Jagadguruttam Mahayaprayan Diwas 💦💔

Jagadguruttam Mahayaprayan Diwas 💦💔

Sharad Poornima Sadhana Shivir - First Session

💫November 25, 2023: Highlights of a soulful morning sadhana🎼

🌷✨Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj ki Jai!✨🌷

Special video -

pīra tava vichoha kī, kaise saheṃge hama।

tere bagaira jīke bhī, kyā kareṃge hama॥

How will we bear the pain of separation from you?

What is the purpose of life without you?



eka eka sāṁsa meṃ, nāma terā hogā।

āṁkha banda hogī to, rūpa terā hogā।

āṁkha jaba khulegī to, eka praśna hogā।

mere nātha haiṃ kahāṁ, una bina nā raheṃge hama॥

In each breath of mine, will be your name

When my eyes close, I will see your form

When my eyes open, there will be one question in my mind -

Where is my Lord! How will I live without Him?


bholī bhālī sūrata, mastī bharī calana।

pyārī pyārī batiyāṁ, mīṭhī muskana।

rasa bharī aṁkhiyāṁ, aura citavana।

yāda jaba āyeṃgī to, kyā kareṃge hama॥

Your Innocent looks, your charming gait

Your sweet loving words, your sweet smile

Your eyes brimming with nectar, and your delightful personality

When those memories flood my mind, what will I do?


prema ke ho sāgara, prema hī tuma hī ho।

prema kyā hai cīz sirpha, jānate tuma hī ho।

būṃda hī pilā do to, jī sakeṃge hama॥

You are the ocean of love, you are love personified

You alone know what love is

Just give me a drop to drink, with which I will be able to live


jānatī hūṁ kalpoṃ se, pāpa hī kiye haiṃ।

āpa ko bhī pā kara, kaṣṭa hī diye haiṃ।

āpake sahāre hī, aba taka jiye haiṃ।

aura ṭhaura kauna jisako, aba gaheṃge hama॥

I know that since ages, I have only sinned

Even after attaining you, I only gave you pain

Only with your support, have I been able to survive so far

Who else can I hold on to, now?


terā nāma hai mere pāsa nāma meṃ hai terā vāsa govinda govinda rādhe।

yaha vara de de royā karūṁ terā nāma leke rādhe govinda govinda rādhe।

managaḍh aisā jāme govinda rādhe।  nita hī kṛpālu raheṃ aura kṛpā de॥

----------------------

Question - If a sadhak continues to do sadhana even after the Guru leaves for divine abode, will his mind continue to get purified?

Answer - Yes, the Guru takes care. When the sadhak remains surrendered, the Guru makes arrangements for his well-being.

----------------------

Do not waste time. Give as much time to the world as needed to fill your stomach. Spend the rest of your time performing devotion to God. Only then will we progress towards purification of our heart.


If we die while doing sadhana, the speed of our sadhana will cause us to be reborn in the human body once again. And we will again meet a Guru, or the same Guru will take another form and return to guide us further. There is no darkness in God's realm where the Guru abandons us midway. He supports us all the way till God-realization. Hence, utilize your time and keep doing sadhana

Kirtan:

- Kahan Hari! Soye hamarihin baar (Prem Ras Madira, Dainya Madhuri, pad no. 26)

- Hare Ram sankirtan + Ramayan Chaupai

hā raghunaṃdana prāṇa pirīte। tumha binu jiyata bahuta dina bīte ||

aba prabhu kṛpā karahu ehi bhāṁti। saba taji bhajana karahuṁ dina rātī॥

umā kahahuṁ maiṃ anubhava apanā। sata hari bhajana jagata saba sapanā॥


http://jkp.org.in/live-radio

No comments:

Post a Comment